Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P90XRU Workout Thread

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Successful Week 1 complete! What happened to everyone else? I haven't seen much going on this thread lately.

What I thought might happen to me... work caught up to me. I've been working 8am-6pm and then usually about 8-10pm. That gives me about 2 hours to see my wife and kids and eat dinner before sitting back down to work. I can't squeeze an hour workout in there right now. Hopefully that schedule won't last more than another month or so.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Here is how a real XRunner owner would do P90 X!

P90XRunner1024.jpg

Yup that is the rear sway bar up in the tree. Jokingly set it up there after I got the SS rear sway. Surprisingly enough it does work rather well. Tho out of cam angle I have a Rogue fitness pull up and ring set. Best is 40 pull ups in a row and one with 110lbs hanging from my feet.
LOL!!!

Whatever works man:top:
Successful Week 1 complete! What happened to everyone else? I haven't seen much going on this thread lately.
Good job man!

A few people have stopped and I think Sean started over.

I took a week off (2 weeks ago), but have since kept going. I was actually sore again this past week...felt pretty good to know that I'm still pushing my body:biggrin:

akxr79

Reaction score
where them progress pics people! I wanna see some transformations

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm stopping -again- because of this move to Virginia. I'm still doing Abs occasionally but not the whole program.

I like P90X, it's obviously a good work out, very intense. It's just -long-. 6 days a week for one hour up to an hour and 45 minutes is a ridiculous amount of time to work out. Of course you'll get results lol. The work outs aren't too hard for me (not trying to be a pompous prick) because of the military. I just can't stand waiting for the wife to come home @ 5:00, getting dinner ready, getting the boy put to bed, and after ALL of that @ 8:00 having to work out until 9:30 and then go to bed. It's frustrating.

That being said I will -not- give up on it. I will get a consecutive 90 days in. That wall-o-text up there is just an excuse (needed to vent). I just have to get settled in over at VA soon, then I'm going back to crushing it.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I like P90X, it's obviously a good work out, very intense. It's just -long-. 6 days a week for one hour up to an hour and 45 minutes is a ridiculous amount of time to work out. Of course you'll get results lol.

No joke. Sometimes you just wanna come home and relax. I wanna try switching to mornings & see if I can stay consistent. The evenings is when I actually get stuff done after work and maybe take a few mins to chill.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
^^^ Uh oh...this thread just became NSFW:laugh:

j/k... But I fuggin hate skinny people:argh::argh:

You make it look too easy:frown:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
^^^ Uh oh...this thread just became NSFW:laugh:

j/k... But I fuggin hate skinny people:argh::argh:

You make it look too easy:frown:

Front view vs Side View :laugh:

IMG_5789.jpg
IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

Someone once told me I look like someone carved a sculpture out of a twig :rofl:

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Front view vs Side View :laugh:

Someone once told me I look like someone carved a sculpture out of a twig :rofl:
LOL....didn't know your avatar was actually a real picture of you:laugh::eviltongue:

In all seriousness though, I kinda wish I was skinnier so I would be cut like that.

Slowly, but surely I'll be there........hopefully

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
wow... my front view pic violated terms of use... man nipples are prohibited I guess lol

akxr79

Reaction score
^^Bahahaha!!

Yo RJ where in VA are you moving to?

MusTrd

Reaction score
2nd week complete today :biggrin:

How's everyone else doing?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
2nd week complete today :biggrin:

How's everyone else doing?
I'm still doing it everynight, although these past few days I've only been doing 30 min sessions due to work and the fact that me and my girl have been house shopping...so my spare time has been a little tight.

Because my schedule was thrown off, I'm getting ready to do the ab ripper tonight...which I'm NOT looking forward to.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
quit eating buffalo and your ab workout will be easier david.....:laugh:

lvxr

Reaction score
i hate u skinny people, i gotta bust ass and diet like a mofo to be skinny, not to mention i gotta drop to like 6-7% body fat to even see any form of abs...fkers....

btw titanrattler- celtics suck balls :eviltongue:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
i hate u skinny people, i gotta bust ass and diet like a mofo to be skinny, not to mention i gotta drop to like 6-7% body fat to even see any form of abs...fkers....

btw titanrattler- celtics suck balls :eviltongue:

I'm no Celtics fan... the pants just match my black and green huaraches (the Nike ones, not the Mexican sandals :laugh: )

Last edited:

MusTrd

Reaction score
Week 3 done :top:

One more week and it'll be time for my 30 day progress. I'm not looking forward to Yoga X twice this week. Yoga X is the only workout I hate so far.

Updates from anyone else?

MusTrd

Reaction score
Looks like I'm the surviving member still doing this. I completed training block 1 today (28 days in) and updated my stats and pictures. No huge differences yet I guess, biggest change I can see is in my back.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Looks like I'm the surviving member still doing this. I completed training block 1 today (28 days in) and updated my stats and pictures. No huge differences yet I guess, biggest change I can see is in my back.
Don't count me out yet...I did my workout Saturday night -- Chest and Back.

I did about 40 mins of the workout before I gave up:laugh:

Top Bottom