Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rexrunner update ls1 swap

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Before he finished I was like man this truck is going to be a sleeper. Then I finally get to hear the motor and now I'm like "umm no one is gong to want to race you" lol.

Xraided

Reaction score
this build had to be entered into xr-u hall of fame:adore:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Ran into clutch problems..... it would just grab the clutch when the pedal was on tge floor after bleeding.... soo after reseqrch and measuring...

Clutch fingers to face of bellhousibg is 2 7/16 and from tob mounting flange to face of trans is 7/16 so thats 3 inches space..

The tob is hydraulic and compressed is 2.5 " and all the way out is 3.25 with 3/8 of a throw which is good
I need to go to local auto parts and conpare them to my tob to see if its the same specs in all those vehicles then and if they are the same then...

So i will be havibg a 1/2" spacer made to compensate. Ssr trans. Camaro ls1 z06 clutch..lol wonder why it won't work just easy....

rexrunner

Reaction score
Hood pins going in tonight. I believe im the first with a ssr t56 combo without modding the trans..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So did you get the clutch all back together yet?

rexrunner

Reaction score
Yes it works. Had a 3/4 spacer made. Works perfect. Now i need to find my stupid phone. Anyone know a way to find a phone with a dead battery? It's somewhere in my house

09runner

Reaction score
dude when can we get a dyno sheet and a video on here? we all want to see this thing!

BondXII

Reaction score
Yes it works. Had a 3/4 spacer made. Works perfect. Now i need to find my stupid phone. Anyone know a way to find a phone with a dead battery? It's somewhere in my house

Uuuummmmm. You could start by looking for it. . Hope you find it. I want to see this thing done already.

rexrunner

Reaction score
I've looked.pffft. no luck. Ugghh. Video up soon when I get my rotors. 3 brakes right now

BLACKED OUT

Reaction score
Nice project man! If u don't mind me asking, where did u find that gauge setup and how did u get it to work?

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Resurrection. Needs to be in the build section, because this truck is epic.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yeah ive been wanting to see this dude for awhile now...busy i guess....

Top Bottom