Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San Diego X-Runners!

Reverend_d

Reaction score
oh you are up there gottcha. i was thinking bout going there however got to go to the hospital good friend of my his wife is in labor. so i am on hold till the baby is born. nice meeting you.

dramad1

Reaction score
Nice to finnally put a face to the name as well. Same to the rest of the fellas out there. Pleasure meeting you all

Reverend_d

Reaction score
So Ryan was right should have borrowed that sun screen i got burnt as #$%^

sunburn.jpg

Reverend_d

Reaction score
It was pretty good. Would have been better if more would have shown up...let do this more often. It will peak more interstate.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Definitely!

We aren't even done with Ryan's truck yet....he's coming back over today so we can install the swaybar and fix some the shit we rushed through....3am...is when we got done... -_-

Never even got to my seat bracket adjustment...

Monday, I gotta fix some shit on sdxr619 truck too....Everything that could go wrong....did...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see that SD crew making modding/meets happen. Nothing like them. Really.

Houston hasn't had one in quite a while as well. We are falling behind.

Keep it up SD. I am sure that in some time, you guys will have some big ones. :top:

Outburst

Reaction score
when i left around 7pm, we broke every single U-bolt, and all the spares we found.

everyone that touched a u-bolt, seized or stripped a u-bolt. by the time i left, everyone was absolutely dirty.

Leoffensive

Reaction score
yea ill have to post the TW meets we usually do fiesta on here so you guys can mix with the off road guys.

theres plenty of guys that would be down to check out the nice street trucks you guys are rollin in.

SDXR619

Reaction score
LOL RYAN! hahaha.. Totally down for some TW meets too! Maybe next meet we can do a canyon run or something. Thanks for everyone that helped on my truck. It's much appreciated. Next time I'll buy more Carne Asada. I guess 5 Lbs isn't enough for 6 people. We were grubbin. HIGH!

Reverend_d

Reaction score
so did you get the truck completely done yet or you going for the extreme cali lift.

Outburst

Reaction score
haha! thats a hillarious stance, ryan.

where's kevin's stoplight photo? really wanna see that one. :top:

Top Bottom