Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San Diego X-Runners!

Reverend_d

Reaction score
you should have got this pick when damad1 and I were still behind you guys. damn i wanted a picture like that.

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
My Neo Gens came in today.

Gotta get them mounted on Saturday, and I'll take a pic while I'm up in LA this weekend.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well San Diego crew you guys have a nice city, I'm here visiting SD from Vancouver, BC, so far in my travels along the I-5 from the northern border to SD, I have only encountered 2 X-Runners, 1 was a bsp on Wednesday afternoon during rush hour along I-5 heading into downtown SD, then I seen a SWB with a cap on it, and California plates with a chain link plate frame at the 2nd Ave Motel 6 parking lot this AM. I'm with the Mrs. and we came down here to Seaworld and see the SD Zoo. We're leaving Saturday AM, would've been nice to actually meet some XRU members, since in my home city of Vancouver, BC Canada nobody seems interested in meets or even acknowledging each others X-Runners on the streets. I've talked to some Seattle crew members but, have always been too busy to head to Seattle (Pacific-Northwest) events.

SDXR619

Reaction score
Well shoot. I wish you would have given us more of a heads up. I would have been up for a small meet. Whenever I see XRs on the road I always try and wave and usually get a wave back.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Ya guys it was a spure of the moment thing, we drove down to LA to Disneyland, we needed some happiness after putting our mutt of 15+yrs down because she kept getting sick. while in LA, the wife wanted to check out Seaworld and the SD Zoo, I didn't think San Diego had so many X-Runners, anyhow last night was our last night, if time and money permits, I'd be down for next years South California meet, I love it down there, If I had a Green Card , I'd move to So Cal in a heartbeat. But I had to leave got to be back home on Tuesday.

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
Like my new TRD Off-Road bedsides? :laugh:

5EE915B6-FDCE-4298-8BA9-AA82012D421C-2334-000001646C1FDEFB.jpg

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
what the actual **** am i looking at?????:hmmmm2:

New(er) unwrinkled bedsides with flares. lol

Mine were ****ed up from a botched fender rolling.

So this was the cheapest option. haha

Had to do a little trimming on the underside of the flares and bed to stop the tire rubbing.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
New(er) unwrinkled bedsides with flares. lol

Mine were ****ed up from a botched fender rolling.

So this was the cheapest option. haha

Had to do a little trimming on the underside of the flares and bed to stop the tire rubbing.

huh....well, you know im always for doing the cheaper option! :top:

just wait till i do my fender modification... once i start the extended length a-arms, ill need a over fenders to hide the Mex-flush...

Think, missile drift, dumped x-runner, semi-flush, with brodozer over fenders...it will definitly draw a few head turns...:top:

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
huh....well, you know im always for doing the cheaper option! :top:

just wait till i do my fender modification... once i start the extended length a-arms, ill need a over fenders to hide the Mex-flush...

Think, missile drift, dumped x-runner, semi-flush, with brodozer over fenders...it will definitly draw a few head turns...:top:

Right on.

I'm still looking for front fender flares.

I want to run some simple wheel spacers to get the XR rims more flush with the flares.

They're too sunken in for my taste.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Right on.

I'm still looking for front fender flares.

I want to run some simple wheel spacers to get the XR rims more flush with the flares.

They're too sunken in for my taste.

agreed. Positive offset is for honda's. It just dont look right on a XR/taco:top:

18x9 -1 up front, 18x10+22 out back. :blurock:

Top Bottom