Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Second Batch of UCON-EMS Now Shipping!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
The second batch of UCON-EMS systems are back in stock and better than ever!!!

We are working very hard to get the large back order list shipped before we leave for SEMA on Monday.

G

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!!!!Dont need one But still:crinklehair:WOOOOOHOOOOO first to respond

Gadget

Reaction score
I will be happy to take an X-1 and give you some off on a UCON. May not be enough to make it worth your while, but feel free to call to discuss.

G

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Ill be ordering a clutch and some other things from ya in the next couple weeks. Once that's all done and my bank account recovers I'll consider it then

True

Reaction score
Soo..... Would wondering if "better than ever!!!" means 09 and up access be wishful thinking? lol

Jk, I won't open that can of worms, very nice G!

Miami_X

Reaction score
Soo..... Would wondering if "better than ever!!!" means 09 and up access be wishful thinking? lol

Jk, I won't open that can of worms, very nice G!

^^^^ What he said.

SooRunner

Reaction score
What's the difference between the first batch and second batch?

wrmathis

Reaction score
w00t

null_zps413cff5b.jpg

also, got a question for Gadget. I am suppose to get two strips of velcro correct? one hook and one loop? if so, i got 2 stips of loop and no hook. not a big deal and i got hook velcro, i was just wondering

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
D-OH:ahhhhh:

Hoping to pick up one of these bad boys before spring:top:

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
All of the back ordered UCONs have been shipped!!! Well, except for one guy I cannot get a hold of to get his vehicle info.

Those of you that got your UCONs over the past week or so, please check your email and/or contact URD before you install your units. We have found a bug in the firmware that needs to be corrected before you run it. We can perform the needed update remotely and the UCON does not need to be installed in the vehicle for us to do this.

All but one of the back ordered supercharger kits should be shipped by Monday. We are working through the weekend to get those back orders packed and shipped.

G

Top Bottom