Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOuth Flordia MEet FeEleR !

SX TOY

Reaction score
sooooooooo do we have an idea where this will be yet?

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Maybe BlackXRunner05 will have a meet at his house in LOX, if not I say we do a beach meet. where we can bar-b-que and stuff like that i dunno just throwing ideas and trying to get this thread going with a date !

SX TOY

Reaction score
Lox would be cool for me I have a buddy there I can stay with to break up the drive.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
alright guys what works better for everyone .... July 18 or 25 ?????

USAFX

Reaction score
25th sounds better on my side too
location??

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
I say next month July 25th if that is good with everyone .... then after we decide a date we can choose a location and that shouldn't be too hard ... lets start a list

1. X-Run-X-er
2. KillerGTX6
3. USAFX

How ever else can make the date put your name on the list ! I'm going to try to get some of the central/north florida guys down here as well !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
lol I would do it at my house but that would be a laugh . MY dogs would go nuts haha

08x

Reaction score
1. X-Run-X-er
2. KillerGTX6
3. USAFX
4. BlackXrunner05
5 .08x

alrite chris and co no underage chicks all over are trucks this time lol

Last edited:

USAFX

Reaction score
we can do something in West Palm, there are some good places there that we can roll and chill

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Here is a place I think would be good for the meet .... It is in Boyton Beach @ Oceanfront Park. $5.00 a vehicle, if everyone likes this let me know and I'll rent out the pavilion for the day, there are 2 grills and 4 tables under the pavilion the beach is about a 1 min. walk if that ... thinking we could do some grillin and drinkin, and some xr talk then hit the beach up for some good times ! LET ME KNOW EVERYONE !!!!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 104
  • rsz_2.jpg
    rsz_2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 82
  • rsz_j.jpg
    rsz_j.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 94
  • rsz_3.jpg
    rsz_3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 91

killergtx6

Reaction score
that place looks good. and theres plenty of room for me to beat you guys in foot ball. XD

08x

Reaction score
it looks good and all and what do you guys want to do for food bring or go first and meet somewhere and then everyone follow over or what?

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Depends on how much money I have to spend cause as some of you know I have a very expensive court date coming up for excessive speed ;(

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
It's $50 to rent the pavilion for the day and I'll take care of that .. I'm going to try to convince the park ranger to let us in for free as apposed to $5 a car cause I'm renting the pavilion. I say football sounds good, and we all just pitch in for some food ... bring what you want cooked. who wants to cook there are 2 grills ? Beverage wise the same deal .. bring what you want. or if everyone wants to meet there in the morning and we can ride out to publix together and all pitch in for food and beverage we can do that too ... and head back. But I'll take care of the charcole and the pavilion :top: the only thing is before i go ahead and rent this pavilion i want to see if we have more people coming, so everyone try to get more peopel to come ! tell all your XR friends haha

Top Bottom