Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE Store Order Delays

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update: All orders have shipped.

I just wanted to take a second to apologize to anyone that has ordered from the XRU store in the past week or two; and to also thank you for your patience with me. I've been working, literally 12-16 hour days, 7 days a week trying to get a project out the door. The deadline is tomorrow and it still looks like I'm going to fall short of my deliverables which basically means that I'll have to keep burning the midnight oil for a few more days until it's done.

As soon as I have a spare night, all the orders will go out. Sorry guys - but thanks for your continued support of the site and also thanks again for your patience.

Attachments

• error.gif
    error.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 247

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I really hope you're getting compentsated very well for this rush job Klint.

Coupe

Reaction score
I totally understand. This has been my life lately.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really hope you're getting compentsated very well for this rush job Klint.

I'm salary so extra hours don't equate to extra income. We do have a pretty good incentive program where if we meet a certain set of sales figures for the month we bring home a nice bonus. However, we hope that by meeting (or exceeding) the client's needs that we will develop a relationship and thus bring in more work. Right now, we feel very blessed to be busy while so many others are losing their jobs. That's why I'm not complaining about it (much) - but just trying not to work myself into an early grave either.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Sounds good. Make your money and feel comfy. I can use old receipts to tag people instead of the sticker for a while :) lol

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
klint i still have to order my calender/sticker... once you get situated.. with your life/job pm me so i can send you money

Thanks!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Got mine in thanks again. Now I have the sticker and cards for reppin :)

Top Bottom