Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subbin, are you alive?

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I'm not a mathmatical genious or anything, but it looks like he has been paid 1200 bucks and 4 people don't have boxes? funding engine rebuild much?

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
still waiting on my replacement box too.. been over 6 months.. will never do business with him again

Scarface

Reaction score
I'm not a a mathematical genius either but he did say boxes were ruined... it takes time to make boxes? At least he apologized and is trying to make it up and he's not trying to just take your $. Besides it's the holidays. I say cut him some slack at least the man is trying to make amends?

thelostrican

Reaction score
J_StradaXR is legit !!!!!! he is a good guy, he won't screw you.
at what point of time do one becomes screwed? is there a time frame or point?

he screwed us period...:thumbdown:

808HAWAIIAN: 6 months?wow man thats f...

boost10

Reaction score
I'm not a mathmatical genious or anything, but it looks like he has been paid 1200 bucks and 4 people don't have boxes? funding engine rebuild much?

Im in 235 since sept i think.....he said mine was lost since im the mail apperently n i hope we can resolve this soon im getting inpatient. .....i spoke to him yesterday via txt and he said he is waiting for an indurence check from shipping company..

Last edited:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
to bad no one lives closer. I'm having a hard time keeping my forum cool, all the XRU guys are like a family, and one the dudes who got hosed for 300 bucks is my good friend.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
JStrada, clean out your inbox!
I've been trying to get in touch with you and I've tried email, text, calling, and this forum and I haven't heard from you since the end of November. Give me an email back, or something to give me an update about the grill. Thank you.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
New Year still no word... :thumbdown:

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::eek:verkill::eek:verkill:

Get @ me...
:hide::eek:verkill:

Outburst

Reaction score
wow. finally back at xru and i guess people been having troubles like me.

my box was built but didnt fit my type r at all. i purchased a cvr instead as a test and it fit perfectly, but i also gave him my type r to build a replacement box for me and others. it's been over 6 months and still no replacement box. just a little upset since i was actually one of his first supporters and gave him all the support i can at the time.

i was thinking i'd just build me my own box soon and get my type r back..

thelostrican

Reaction score
so can we open that tread back?, in members only area, were our comunity called me an impatient man?
i hate say it but i called wolf first, and everybody made fun of me....great comunity we have here...
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=46604

how about everybody that its awating for something post of the following:
name:
what your odered:
amount in money:
date of order:

once we get enough people ill call the police and submit all the info..
also if anybody is close to this guy and can supply info, it would be great...
make no mistake this guy is sending nothing, period, he will show his face now and then, to say he got problems, he got a real life etc, and that the parts will eventually come...
but he will never send nothing...

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
at the time you were being impatient and everyone i saw agreed with it. i even replied in a couple threads that he should just refund your money. so dont act like we were all out to get you...however, ill be the first to say that my mind has been changed now that so many more people have come forward with a problem.

something is a bit fishy now....i think at the beginning of all this everything was legit.

Outburst

Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't go that far. he's a good guy and i'm sure he has bigger things to take care of.

besides, the current box i have is a great box. believe me, his boxes are amazing and sound great. for me, because i was his first customer and the first person to get his box, i got one that just didnt fit the sub i had at the time properly. since then, it looks like ever since i let him borrow my type r, the revisions made others happy.

just be patient. i'm sure he'll come around.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
lol bigger things than taking care of his customers? theres a lot of money floating around from what i can tell with nothing in return. if there are that many problems refunds should be issued to those who want them.

the problem is he is a vendor(or at least was) and not to sound like a heartless ass but his problems are not his customers problems.

would you accept this kind of service from anywhere else? i know i wouldnt.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
While he may have some bigger issues. He should still stay in contact to give these guys a heads up to whats happening. Its not like he is sitting on $5 or $10 of other peoples money. He has several hundred dollars from each person he owes a box, and they can not get a hold of him. If he can't build the boxes he needs to refund the money.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad situation for all parties involved. Bottom line is when someone pays money for a service they expect to at least get some service. When cash is exchanged in advance for a product I don't care what happens personally, there was already an exhange of funds....

boost10

Reaction score
I ordered compartment box in sept for 235 and still waiting

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
He had been posting regularly on TW. I understand there are hardships but you have to have a backup plan or give refunds or discounted prices.

asianized

Reaction score
wow!!! good thing i never ordered one then!!!!! i feel for all of u guys that got stiffed

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
so can we open that tread back?, in members only area, were our comunity called me an impatient man?
i hate say it but i called wolf first, and everybody made fun of me....great comunity we have here...
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=46604

how about everybody that its awating for something post of the following:
name:
what your odered:
amount in money:
date of order:

once we get enough people ill call the police and submit all the info..
also if anybody is close to this guy and can supply info, it would be great...
make no mistake this guy is sending nothing, period, he will show his face now and then, to say he got problems, he got a real life etc, and that the parts will eventually come...
but he will never send nothing...

Just saw the thread above... :argh: He tried to call out someone who's money he has?
I really thought he was ( we R ) better than this... :hmmmm2:
A call could resolve this... better make that a conference call ... :grouphug::eek:verkill:
:mob:

:popcorn:

1. NupePrime - box & sub @ $300 paid Sept. 2011

Top Bottom