Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharge me

trd_sport

Reaction score
Like it says:biggrin:
charger.jpg

House

Reaction score
Why aren't those boxes open? I would have ripped those open as soon as I laid eyes on them.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Sweet dude. I'm going to be back out in austin from the 21st till the 26th. I don't know if I'll have time (or what your schedule is like). But if things work out, you need to show me what the TRD S/C can do. :top:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Awesome!! Dude, I dropped my truck off yesterday, should be done tomorrow. Looking forward to it.:biggrin:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Look like Santa is early this year.

And I shift into third.:rock:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Why aren't those boxes open? I would have ripped those open as soon as I laid eyes on them.
They didnt ship to my house, so yea I did open it up and gaze, then taped it back up to drive home:laugh:
Sweet dude. I'm going to be back out in austin from the 21st till the 26th. I don't know if I'll have time (or what your schedule is like). But if things work out, you need to show me what the TRD S/C can do. :top:
:top:
Awesome!! Dude, I dropped my truck off yesterday, should be done tomorrow. Looking forward to it.:biggrin:
Nice....I'm patiently waiting...I want to go start installing it now, but can't at the moment:argh:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
yea ive been waiting for at least two weeks, i feel the pain man.

RossK35

Reaction score
Congrats!!! Just ordered mine today and should have it by the end of next week:biggrin:

Last edited:

LC_XR

Reaction score
Let me know when you want to install that charger, i'm down to help, you got my number just give me a call.

trd_sport

Reaction score
So when you wanna wrench?:biggrin:

luky you i wanna ride

Let me know when you want to install that charger, i'm down to help, you got my number just give me a call.

I'm thinking of starting it tomorrow sometime, gotta get all the right tools together. Anybody in Houston is welcome to help install or just come by to look. I'm get some beer too so you guys let me know when it works for you. I appreciate you guys offering to help:top:

DGXR

Reaction score
I've got off tomorow so let me know if you need any help. I'm going to see Dane Cooke @ 5:30 though but any time B4 then hit me up.
281-701-8675

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Congrats bro, I'm jealous.... :motz:

Got to see one of these tonight, still in the box... but their still a very nice looking unit :rock:

trd_sport

Reaction score
I've got off tomorow so let me know if you need any help. I'm going to see Dane Cooke @ 5:30 though but any time B4 then hit me up.
281-701-8675
I'm not even off till about 530:thumpdown:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I still wishing to santa for one, but I've been naughty!

Top Bottom