Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tha BS Thread

Murderface

Reaction score
I thought it was a good idea to have a thread where there's no topic and people can bullshit away about whatever tha FAWK they want without having to go in the chat room. Don't know about u but the iPhone won't let me in the chat room.

So I'll start, had to drive a half hour from work to CVS with a turtle head kissing cotton and bubble guts! Almost didn't make it there and Killed CVS's bathroom ROFL!

redarkx

Reaction score
Lol... That's almost tmi bro. But glad you were able to keep it contained!

butters607

Reaction score
Sweet did you see my pics of the adapter plate and what I meant about being to wide?

Toon714

Reaction score
lol. man i had the same bubbly stomache this afternoon.
right after i dropped off my truck at powerfab. i was waiting for enterprise to come pick me up.
man my stomache freaking hurted and i layed a nice quiet one in the rental car before i got to enterprise.
LOL i smellled it was seeping out the car when i was smoking a cig.
i had to use there restroom after that cig. bad idea. lol took a nasty shiznit in there.
lol the guy at the desk was like " u having problems in there?" after i walked out the restroom.
was pretty embrasssing.

Murderface

Reaction score
Sweet did you see my pics of the adapter plate and what I meant about being to wide?

No I didn't but will check if out next. I was watching a video of the prosport sandwich plate install and it looks rather small in the video, I'll have to see for myself someday.

lol. man i had the same bubbly stomache this afternoon.
right after i dropped off my truck at powerfab. i was waiting for enterprise to come pick me up.
man my stomache freaking hurted and i layed a nice quiet one in the rental car before i got to enterprise.
LOL i smellled it was seeping out the car when i was smoking a cig.
i had to use there restroom after that cig. bad idea. lol took a nasty shiznit in there.
lol the guy at the desk was like " u having problems in there?" after i walked out the restroom.
was pretty embrasssing.

I'm well known with family and friends for having "Poop" issues all the time ROFL! My sister is always buying me "FART" shirts for my birthday and Christmas! Last shirt said," Warning, I have gas and know how to use it"! If I'm not farting I'm running to the bathroom to take a mean POOP!

Last edited:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I ate a big ol' steak dinner, went to a buddies house where on the balcony we talked about sharting. Aaaaaannnnd I sharted. Went to the john.....no toilet paper. Had to have his girl pass me some through the door, washed out my jimmie's in the sink, sat and played cards in damp chonies and kept gettin a wiff of diarrhea all night. If I could smell it....pretty sure they could to. Monkey butt.

Gadget

Reaction score
How about that iPhone 5 announcement???

G

2011-10-04_18-08-38_412.jpg

Last edited:

triumphx

Reaction score
More like the human shit thread not the bullshit thread

Gadget

Reaction score
Now here is some real sticker produced RWHP!!!

4RunnerCP1.JPG

Murderface

Reaction score
U mean the iPhone 4s release! Set to be released October 14th and the wife and I are preordering them tonight or tomorrow! Wooohooo! Finally upgrading my old ass iPhone 3Gs!!

Gadget I sent u an email about ordering some IKH24 spark plugs, I need to order them tonight so that u can have them at my door before Saturday if u have (6) in stock that is

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^yup read that about an hour ago after u posted that the iphone5 was being released only to find out it's the iPhone 4s. I'm getting that phone finally! Been holding off from getting the iPhone 4 until they released the iPhone 4s

Gadget

Reaction score
I am not ready to upgrade with my 2 year thing. I wonder how much the 4s will cost me. I have to get rid of this Droid.

G

Murderface

Reaction score
I am not ready to upgrade with my 2 year thing. I wonder how much the 4s will cost me. I have to get rid of this Droid.

G

My 2 years for my plan with AT&T has been up since last January and I got grandfathered in for the unlimited data plan:blurock: I probably don't even use that much anyways but whatev. I think a 16 gig iPhone 4s will cost me $199.99 with a 2 year contract, gonna change my phone number again while I'm at it because when u change ur number they start the 2 years over again and it makes sense to do that at the same time. Can't wait to get rid of my 3Gs and leave it in my truck hooked up to my HU so that I don't have to keep hooking it up everytime I get in and outta my truck.

Top Bottom