Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Total loss. Parting out the X

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_dirte

Reaction score
^^^Are you talking about the ground effects pieces?

Dirte

KETCHUP

Reaction score
think that is what he is talkin about Dirte. Dude, PM him.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
we kinda figured that. just PM him bro if you haven't already. There is a lot of stuff available, that hasn't been sold or I haven't taken off it..... :biggrin:

06alaswb

Reaction score
how about that passenger headlight? was any of the clips broke off like where it connects to the radiator support and the grill? bc mine are broke...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea, its broke. I think 06XRSW has his old lights that you could probably pick up. I sold him my spare set recently.

06alaswb

Reaction score
ok well idk how to explain it but the plastic peices that are grey like right when you open up the door on the bottom like right beside the black door sill, from the clutch all the way back to the back seats... i painted mine black and it was totally a mistake... i need some that havent been painted and are still grey

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
^ your looking for the kick panels and door sills I think

06alaswb

Reaction score
yea i guess, they just snap down covering wires running along side the carpet... i need those plz

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea i guess, they just snap down covering wires running along side the carpet... i need those plz

yea, he still has those that I know of. The kick pannels are near the pedals and ur talking about the covers that are on the floor that cover all the wires. Got ya. PM him. If you don't hear back, let me know.

The headers are off. Don't know if he has shipped them. PM him.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Just wondering, hey manchex do u still have ur tail lights. If so how much.

PiNkY

Reaction score
Just wondering, hey manchex do u still have ur tail lights. If so how much.
hehe I've been tryin to get pics of those for bout a week now & still nothin. but for the price I don't care I'd still pick um up but he hasn't replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom