Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD Black Friday SPECIALS!!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
Absolutely SLAMMING specials for the BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY shopping weekend!!!

UCON, URD TwinDisc Clutch, Headers, Intakes, Exhaust, Y Pipes, Pulleys, SUPERCHARGER KITS, and much more!!!

http://urdusa.com/specials.php

One thing not listed is ONE set of URD Spec-U Long Tube Headers. I have one set with some damage to the ceramic finish from the last batch that came in. Once installed you will never see it, but you get an ADDITIONAL $30 off. This is a first come first server basis, call to claim your special deal!!!

G

Mr.X

Reaction score
Does the price change upon checkout? Some items seem to be the same price as before??? Is there a promo code we need?

Gadget

Reaction score
Does the price change upon checkout? Some items seem to be the same price as before??? Is there a promo code we need?

What ever sale price is listed should be what shows up in the cart. If that is not the case let me know.

my order's placed - thx G

Thanks!!

G

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'll be making a big order tomorrow! Quick question though. Just wanna make sure. I have your mk2 supercharger. I'm stage one right now. Wanna order the stage 2 pulley. That's the 75mm right?

neb

Reaction score
Thanks!

Order place; damn HI shipping!!! Thanks G, happy thanksgiving!

Gadget

Reaction score
Thank you!!

I am trying to find a cheap way to get stuff to HI. The problem with the Y pipes and exhaust is the volume of the boxes drives the price way up.

G

neb

Reaction score
Thank you!!

I am trying to find a cheap way to get stuff to HI. The problem with the Y pipes and exhaust is the volume of the boxes drives the price way up.

G

Thats kinda what I figured. Luckily the black Friday discount offset most of the shipping! Fortunately I'm headed to AL for flight school in a few weeks and it'll be a thing of the past!

Gadget

Reaction score
Fort Rucker?

Any idea what you will be assigned to fly when you graduate or is that determined in flight training?

G

hiflyer

Reaction score
hey G

speaking of exhaust

dubcab long box - only one option for exhaust?

how will that handle a stage 3 setup?

Gadget

Reaction score
Right now the only thing that fits the DCLB is the aFe. If you run that stage 3 it will be really loud.

You can run our CB on it if you get your local exhaust shop to add a section of 3" pipe forward of the muffler.

I will have a URD solution ready sometime soon, I hope. Just a few other projects ahead of it.

G

hiflyer

Reaction score
Right now the only thing that fits the DCLB is the aFe. If you run that stage 3 it will be really loud.

You can run our CB on it if you get your local exhaust shop to add a section of 3" pipe forward of the muffler.

I will have a URD solution ready sometime soon, I hope. Just a few other projects ahead of it.

G

ok perfect then as I want to add in a second muffler anyways

second order placed :)

Last edited:

neb

Reaction score
Fort Rucker?

Any idea what you will be assigned to fly when you graduate or is that determined in flight training?

G

UH60s is what I'm shooting for. Lots of cool places to go and I could still be around the IN community. The Army makes the call though, so fingers crossed! You prior service G? Not too many out there familiar with Rucker

Gadget

Reaction score
Coming soon......

I am sure enjoying the prototype on my truck!!!

G

Gadget

Reaction score
We do have the PayPal get it now pay for it later program. Click the thing on the URD site and make it happen.

G

Top Bottom