Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do you park your XR?

XDsm

Reaction score
On the street in front of my other car. Actually came in handy last night when I had to jump start my other car using the outlet in my bed:top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
i park mine in the driveway. the garage was turned into an addition to the house. it sucks cause theres big oak trees all around. bird crap and pollen is a big pian in the butt.
Sounds like you need a car cover. You'll be surprised what a difference it makes. I use one when I park in the driveway :top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
do most of you folks when you go out park away from cars or don't care? im paranoid especially in school since most people just swing there doors open
I always try to park faraway as much a possible but if I can't I try to park next to a 4 door car since the doors are shorter than the 2 door cars. better yet a van that has sliders.

onin24eagle

Reaction score
I park in the garage. When out I park away from everyone and walk the extra bit to help my heart.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I always try to park faraway as much a possible but if I can't I try to park next to a 4 door car since the doors are shorter than the 2 door cars. better yet a van that has sliders.

only bad things about vans is that theres probabley crap load of kids thats gonna rub all up on your ride :motz:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
only bad things about vans is that theres probabley crap load of kids thats gonna rub all up on your ride :motz:
True, so far I've been pretty lucky. The worst is when you park away from all other cars and a junky car parks really close to you just to piss you off.

Last edited:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I have a end parking spot in front of my apt.I always back in w/right side of truck close to curbing.leaves me about 1.5' inside stripe on left side.nice neighbor knows not to ding door.at malls or convienence stores as far away from store as possible.keep it away from rednecks and there junkers that get their kicks by dinging doors or that fat ass mom and her 40 screaming careless rugrats in the car with the 7' long front door that is swung wide ass open to permitt her 350 lb ass out of the seat.:motz:

lenie03

Reaction score
i park here :motz:

PICT0197.jpg

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Next to some other lame trucks outside my dorm.

IMG_0065.jpg

They are friends, so I can count on them being careful around my baby.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I park mine in an open garage. It's for a condo complex so anyone can roam into it. It sure beats it parked in the sun though. The sun and salt air here in Hawaii will for sure do something to it.

Rodboy

Reaction score
I park mine in an open garage. It's for a condo complex so anyone can roam into it. It sure beats it parked in the sun though. The sun and salt air here in Hawaii will for sure do something to it.

yeah i hate that

nxrunner

Reaction score
Carport :frown: next month it will be a caport with a carcover on my x.. puchasing another vehicle to drive to work.. means my x will be my sunday truck :eviltongue:

I just purchased a 99 4x4 just for that. My X is a whenever truck, whenever I have time...

Top Bottom