Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do you park your XR?

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Wondering how many of you spoil your XR by parking it in the garage or do you let it sit outside? :frown: I park mine in the garage. :biggrin:

Jonathan

Reaction score
naw, driveway or street infront of my house, but all my next neighbors know to be on the look out :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Carport :frown: next month it will be a caport with a carcover on my x.. puchasing another vehicle to drive to work.. means my x will be my sunday truck :eviltongue:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Carport :frown: next month it will be a caport with a carcover on my x.. puchasing another vehicle to drive to work.. means my x will be my sunday truck :eviltongue:

i tried this. both my last nice tacoma, and this one, for at least 6 month i had a 95 honda for transport. all it did is make me want to fix that car up, and make me wax two cars since i refuse to just let it sit:dontknow:

sigh, i do best with one car.

morcheez

Reaction score
mine is in the front yard since it wont fit in the garage at my house ...moms scion is in there :frown:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Yea, Carcover is a must anytime it is parked in the driveway. birdpoop totally sucks on the paint.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
i tried this. both my last nice tacoma, and this one, for at least 6 month i had a 95 honda for transport. all it did is make me want to fix that car up, and make me wax two cars since i refuse to just let it sit:dontknow:

sigh, i do best with one car.

well... the vehicle im looking at is an 89 pontiac safari 6000 station wagon.. not to sure what kind mods im gonna want to do to it. Im thinking i may try to restore the woodgrain side thats peeling off.. :laugh: Just something for me to drive 60 miles a day to from work.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Wow, I'm really surprised on how many are parked outside. It must be hard to keep it clean.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I keep mine in a guarded parking garage right next to my dorm. I worry about it all day....

lucke

Reaction score
driveway or street depending on which of my roommates aren't home at the time:dontknow:

GixX-Runner

Reaction score
i park mine in the driveway. the garage was turned into an addition to the house. it sucks cause theres big oak trees all around. bird crap and pollen is a big pian in the butt.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, mine gets parked in the driveway too. We have a single car garage that will barely hold my wifes Mazda3, let alone my truck. Although like GixX, we are looking to build out the single car garage into an office and then hopefully we can get a permit to build a two car garage onto the front of our home. (fingers crossed)

nctourer

Reaction score
Currently my XR sleeps in a nice two car garage with my wifes maxima :smile:
But come late march she'll have to sleep outside under the starz when we move :frown:
garage at new (well to us) place isnt big enough :motz:

Cheers.
James

MsXrunner420

Reaction score
lets see.. never on the street.. Inside our gated drive way.. but still shes VULNERABLE out side :thumpdown: Especially with all this crazy windy Weather

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
Yea mine sits outside to. Kinda crapy here in El Paso when I wash her and dirt sticks to her and when it rains after that. It sucks. Back to the car wash.

07XR808

Reaction score
In the corner of my apartment garage, which is gated and has a camera right over it...

Rodboy

Reaction score
either side of the sreet or my no cover garage

drewXrunner

Reaction score
I park mine in a garage that has no garage door on it. And My rear end sticks out of the garage about a foot LOL!:rock:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Garage..LOL thats probably where it lives 90% of the time

07XR808

Reaction score
do most of you folks when you go out park away from cars or don't care? im paranoid especially in school since most people just swing there doors open

Top Bottom