Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest Tickest SENT!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you ordered an X-Fest 2008 ticket, it has been sent via email to the email you registered in the XRU Store. If you DID NOT receive a ticket via email, please check your junk box and if it's not there, please PM me SOON.

Really look forward to seeing everyone this coming weekend. My mods are done... now I just gotta find time to do some cleaning. :biggrin:

X-Fest FTMFW!

Attachments

• tickets.sent.gif
    tickets.sent.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 409

NixXR462

Reaction score
I checked my email right before you posted this and was suprised with it. It's got me excited like a pedophile in toy r us.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
WOOHOO got my tickets and i can't wait!!! too bad my truck aint in shape to be judge in the show :thumpdown:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
WOOHOO got my tickets and i can't wait!!! too bad my truck aint in shape to be judge in the show :thumpdown:

as long as its clean. show away. Mine is not anywhere near show condition. paint chips and a couple dents and scratches. But hopefully I can get her clean and waxed and I plan on showing it. :top:

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
my printer sucks, but will have ID and a picture of the tickets on my computer screen. lol Got a few extra goodies being done right now that I may keep secret or post up....not sure yet.

-Ant.

NixXR462

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry mine isnt show worthy either. Its going to be hard to compete with the VA boys and all their S/Cs.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry mine isnt show worthy either. Its going to be hard to compete with the VA boys and all their S/Cs.

Trust me... it's NOT about who has spent the most money on their truck. We have five sub-categories in both Interior and Exterior. The trucks will be judged on those five criteria.

More than likely I will be a judge and Steven will be a judge... then we plan on having three ladies - probably my wife, her friend (who is coming along but knows very little about these trucks and will be completely objective) and Ms. Stevenredx.

Anyone can show their truck - but we ask that only serious entrants (even if it's stock) - enter for judging b/c the longer that we spend judging the less time we have to hang out with our peeps. :biggrin:

This is good info for those reading this thread:
If you are entering the show to be judged Steven will be giving you a numbered card Friday night to put on your dash. Judging will be done Saturday morning at various times by the judges (according to when they awaken from their drunken stupor). :biggrin: If you don't have a card on your dash - you will not be judged. So make sure that you get it there if you want to be in on the judging. :top:

Simple enough, right?! That's how we roll!

Good luck guys! I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend!! :rockon:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Trust me... it's NOT about who has spent the most money on their truck. We have five sub-categories in both Interior and Exterior. The trucks will be judged on those five criteria.

Its basically the same rules/guidelines to getting TOTM:dontknow:, right?...From what I understand, it doesn't matter if your truck is stock, you can still walk away with an award, which is a good thing...because not everyone makes as much money as other people, and to give an award to someone based on whats done to their truck is unfair....which is why that won't be a factor.

I think that whether you have 20k or $20.00 put into your truck; as long as its clean and presented nicely for the judges, you have a chance to walk away with an award:top:...besides, ITS AN X-RUNNER, you actually have to try to make it look bad!

Trust me guys, from someone who attended X-Fest last year, whether you win an award or not, you will defintely have a GREAT time and you will definetly remember this for the rest of your life:rock:. A LOT of us guys on here have each other cell #'s, and talk to each other frequently other then on this forum....how many other forums have members where they attend special occasions like your wedding, etc...This forum makes life long friends, and for those who missed it this year, you will know what I'm talking about once you come this year!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
My advice is to wear a cup if you're gonna drink heavily around David....:laugh::laugh::biggrin:

My advice to you is bring some cucumbers for your eyes; because I'm gonna t-bag you so bad that you'll be looking out the back of your head:top:

And if your still not sure what I'm talking about, picture a dark bag of oranges coming straight at your face at 25 mph:top:

Your still my boy though, because I know after everyone else passes out, it will be you, me, Jim, and StevenRedx!!!

AHHHH, I cant wait for XFE!!!!! Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
LMFAO...:rofl::rofl::rofl: I wish I could attend XFE...

My advice to you is bring some cucumbers for your eyes; because I'm gonna t-bag you so bad that you'll be looking out the back of your head:top:

And if your still not sure what I'm talking about, picture a dark bag of oranges coming straight at your face at 25 mph:top:

AHHHH, I cant wait for XFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Your still my boy though, because I know after everyone else passes out, it will be you, me, Jim, and StevenRedx!!!

AHHHH, I cant wait for XFE!!!!! Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...you forgot Jonathan(06ATLBSP).....:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I'm gonna t-bag you so bad that you'll be looking out the back of your head:top:

That boy is just not right....:rofl:

Top Bottom