Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xii performance christmas sale!!

BondXII

Reaction score
Just a little bump bump. Don't delay. There's only 8 days left for the sale. Kits are boxed up and ready to ship. A matter of throwing an invoice in the box, tape it up, slap a shipping label on, and out the door it goes. All you have to do, is send us money, and we'll take care of the rest. :)

Coupe

Reaction score
One of the great things about XRU, is if you buy some goodies for your truck, then decide down the road to upgrade, there is a market here to buy your old goodies.

I know since I have been on this site, I have bought & sold many items.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
One of the great things about XRU, is if you buy some goodies for your truck, then decide down the road to upgrade, there is a market here to buy your old goodies.

I know since I have been on this site, I have bought & sold many items.

very true! i just love the idea of coilovers cause if i go ahead and do the springs i'll probably do the front shocks at the same time anyways and my shocks still feel pretty good. i might just wait a little longer and than do the drop and new shocks all at the same time when it needs to be done. i'm on a good roll at the moment.....haven't bought any goodies for the truck in a few months now. gotta do the house mod before i die :laugh:

Coupe

Reaction score
I will vouch for all of XII products. I have had most everything. I have been happy with all of my purchases.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Ok everyone...Last day on sale prices! Sale will end tonight at 11:59 pm eastern time.

L3G10N

Reaction score
thanks for getting back to me with the invoice. excited to be modding the truck again.

Endless

Reaction score
Received my Track Ready Drop Kit Plus the other day. Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome service and the great price. Can't wait to install it.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Santa (my Visa) just got a gift for me. ;)

Top Bottom