Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XMPLRY 2015 TRD supercharged

shook

Reaction score
Nice collection you got going. Grounding upgrade, I remember the hype about that and doing it before. Just realized I didn't do it for my truck, maybe something I should try one day.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Nice collection you got going. Grounding upgrade, I remember the hype about that and doing it before. Just realized I didn't do it for my truck, maybe something I should try one day.

The HKS wires that I used was actually from a grounding kit lol but I used it for the big 3 upgrade. Before when I would crank up the volume the speakers would start breaking up but now I can turn up the volume (more then I have tried before) with no issues would remain clean sounding

Lol you got yours hooked up?

Nope not yet lol

Ahhh call up the audio shops bro

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
My maintenance light started flashing so I have to change oil soon! It's gonna be my first time doing it myself since the dealer was doing it for free for the first 20,000 miles

So I ordered an oil filter

I like the bling lol

It has magnets inside

autobodyX

Reaction score
. Get a piece of hose and connect it to the drain on the filter housing, run it down low and teather it to front crossmember and leave it. Makes for a easy No mess service.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
��. Get a piece of hose and connect it to the drain on the filter housing, run it down low and teather it to front crossmember and leave it. Makes for a easy No mess service.

Thanks for the tip mike! Hopefully I have time to do it tomorrow

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
My next project... My oil system...

Thanks to torspd for helping me get an adapter

Oil cooler

And coupes oil pan spacer with baffle!!

I still need to get some fittings and hoses and still fix my oil catch can hose too

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Time to get fittings for this thing! I didn't know what sizes they were

So I went shopping for some fittings at a local performance auto store O'reillys lol
I seen torspd running a 45 and 90 on the filter so that's what I got

But I have a TRD sc and the pulleys are really close making it a tight fit!

So I need to run 2 90's and I also checked out how I was gonna run the lines to the cooler and I thought 2 90's but I think a 45 and a straight is better so I ended up ordering the fittings online and SS braided line

So I gotta wait for next week when the fittings arrive and when I have time again

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looking good man! :top: All -10AN fittings.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Looking good man! :top: All -10AN fittings.

Thanks! What sucks is the oil cooler I got is -8AN so I need an expander fitting which I also ordered. So I'm just waiting for it! I can't wait lol. I will definitely post it when I get it in!

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
My rear window set up

Not much of a sticker guy but I like to warn people that I got some goodies lol

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I prefer the shocked look on people's faces. Lol.

Lol it's funny that people still think my trucks a joke... When I try call somebody out they think I'm kidding around then I would beat them then later they would ask me to go couple more times but it's the same outcome :laugh:

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
Lol it's funny that people still think my trucks a joke... When I try call somebody out they think I'm kidding around then I would beat them then later they would ask me to go couple more times but it's the same outcome :laugh:

I don't really call people out but I've been volunteered a couple times my friends, lol.

I picked on a newer 550i last Saturday on the freeway, and discovered his torque comes on a LOT sooner than mine does. :rofl: But even he was like "Dude, that truck is insane."

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Finally got around doing the oil cooler and coupe oil pan spacer.

Sad story I stripped the threads for the oil pick up so now I gotta re tap it. There was rubbish in the hole and the bolt was bottoming out :argh:

On the bright side got the oil cooler in!

Cut the grill and bumper

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks great man! :top:

Is the oil pan still off in these pictures? I am believing so, based on your earlier commentary.

Top Bottom