Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Live Session with Underdog Racing (URD)

Yallrun

Reaction score
There will be between 20-30 seats, the exact number hasn't been decided yet. But others will not be able to listen in (at least this first time around). I will however be recording the entire event and will place it on the website afterward for those who could not attend the live event.

And yes, this will be hosted on the XRU Teamspeak server so anyone that wishes to participate will need to download and install the software. I have added a link to the top of this thread where the software can be downloaded. If you are unfamiliar with Teamspeak please familiarize yourself beforehand. The live event will not be a time for troubleshooting software issues and could actually cause you to lose your seat in the event.

Recording it! That's awesome, thanks Klint. I use TS for online FPSers so I have it. But I don't want to take a seat if I don't have a question just want to listen. So I'll catch the playback. Sweet! :top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Recording it! That's awesome, thanks Klint. I use TS for online FPSers so I have it. But I don't want to take a seat if I don't have a question just want to listen. So I'll catch the playback. Sweet! :top:

same here.... unless someone from the big family known as XRU wants to lend me about 5 k for a urd build up on my... ahem.. fj... then I'll just catch it on the boards...
awesome idea Klint:rock:

Top Bottom