Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Xtreme Kreations Group Buy**

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I know its only been about a week and a half but has anyone heard anything on status??

Hitman

Reaction score
*****GREAT NEWS*****

Heres Jims Reply:

pretty good. all the parts have been layed up and should be trimmed and ready for assembly early wednesday. this time next week we should have them painted and about ready to be boxed and shipped.

thanks jim

I would personaly like to say this, Jim has showed EXCELLENT!!!! Customer Service always responding In a VERY QUICK Timely Manner I always get a same day response from him :top: :top: With great updated news which shows that they arn't slacking at all on our orders

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping up on this and letting us know whats up with everything.:top:

mjp2

Reaction score
Hitman, thanks for taking the initiative on this in the beginning and for staying on top of the progress throughout. Jim's not the only one deserving some kudos around here! :top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Jim is awesome when i ordered mine last year i spent an hour talking to him about what subs works, and a bunch of other stuff...he is top notch and so are his door panels

Hitman

Reaction score
I just want to say that this is the week fellas when our panels get shipped out to us!!!! :biggrin:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait. Now all I need to do is get some speakers to put in these bad boys!! haha:biggrin:

Hitman

Reaction score
and get my ears ready for some BOOOM BOOOM :laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Good News and Bad News...

Good news is... I got my credit card charged today, so we know what that means!!! :biggrin:

Bad News: It was charged 475 and not 425 (see opening post). Maybe $50 for shipping? Either that or ol Jimbo forgot about our discount, lol.

mjp2

Reaction score
Good News and Bad News...

Good news is... I got my credit card charged today, so we know what that means!!! :biggrin:

Bad News: It was charged 475 and not 425 (see opening post). Maybe $50 for shipping? Either that or ol Jimbo forgot about our discount, lol.

Gotta be for shipping. I'm picking mine up directly and was charged the right price. Can't wait to get my rig hooked up!!!!

It's not an X, and it's definitely not something that would typically have 1000 watts blasting from it, but if anybody's interested here's the future home of my panels:
http://ttora.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=92588
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hitman

Reaction score
OHHHHH SNNNNAAAAPPPPPP!!!! :biggrin: there done

and yeah Sean its 425 for the panels + shipping :top:

Time to work on some overtime at work to get my boom booom :rock:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
My account has been charged! I cant wait until they get here!!

Hitman

Reaction score
Gotta be for shipping. I'm picking mine up directly and was charged the right price. Can't wait to get my rig hooked up!!!!

It's not an X, and it's definitely not something that would typically have 1000 watts blasting from it, but if anybody's interested here's the future home of my panels:
http://ttora.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=92588
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Dam bro you got a huge project going on :rock: I can already tell its going to come out badas

quickshift93

Reaction score
still taking orders?

let me know getting some of that tax money looking to spend it on my x

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
609-709-0064 Call Jim at Xtreme Kreations to see if you can order some.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Funny looking, interested to hear how they sound

Has anyone received theirs yet? I have a sticker from FEDXon my door yesterday when I got home from work. It Said sign here and leave on the door for delivery. Not sure what it is, I have been ordering alot of stuff lately. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

mjp2

Reaction score
Dam bro you got a huge project going on :rock: I can already tell its going to come out badas

I went into the project with a vision. That was multiplied by 1000 after I saw what my fabricator was capable of!

I can't wait to get it back on the road!!! :top:

Top Bottom