Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A couple updated pictures

Fish_On

Reaction score
Your wish is my command!

image_zps97ffda16.jpg

image_zps51ad6788.jpg

image_zps21d204ea.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Last pic is awesome, cant believe you can get that distinct yellow color with the film alone! One last request......backup lights? On the fence with the brake light film but I may also consider cutting out the back up light.

Fish_On

Reaction score
I cant take a pic with it in reverse, lol!!! I would need a second person. But its red. Just looks like brake lights. Go to a shop that does vinyl wraps like I did so the lights look good too. Mine have ZERO creases or bubbles.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
My assumption was that you bought some online and did yourself. I was thinking of doing a red candy paint and spraying myself and then taping off the reverse light. Thanks for the pics, the truck is looking great!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That was crazy fast shipping, looks good on the 12+ I am putting this on my wish list, how's it sound, video :dontknow:

Fish_On

Reaction score
That was crazy fast shipping, looks good on the 12+ I am putting this on my wish list, how's it sound, video :dontknow:

The horns are directional so in the cab they aren't even as loud as stock. In front of my truck they are incredibly loud. The sound is much more high pitched as well. Whenever you get them message me and I will send you pictures of my install. Its super clean and its the horns plus like 12 bucks in wires and connectors.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good job and looks great.
You should just make a write-up for the horn install for future modders! :top:

Fish_On

Reaction score
I may do that this weekend. I hadn't checked to see if anyone had

Top Bottom