Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free Energy?

ryanschmidt

Reaction score
I am wanting to build a small device that harnesses 50% of it's output energy as 100% of its power source. I guess it would look a little something like a water-wheel but instead of waters current turning the wheel, an electric motor can drive it, and that motor would be powered by 50% of the energy created by the wheel being driven. Where are you electrical engineers!!!

I have an extra stator from my GSXR-600 that was still good when I replaced it. The output was about 70vAC when the engine was turning at 5000rpm. I am wondering if I can use this, or something similar, to create the energy required to power the device. Am I making sense? :stupid: Anyone know if there is some kind of kit available at any stores or online??

Gadget

Reaction score
So you are trying to make something that runs on its own energy without any outside input?

Not going to work.

G

ryanschmidt

Reaction score
So you are trying to make something that runs on its own energy without any outside input?

Not going to work.

G

The "outside input" could be a small electric motor that requires only 50% of the devices output. The electric motor could Have a gear or pulley attached and the wheel could have a gear half the size of the drive gear. Half of the power would be used as mechanica energy. Why is this not possible?

justin13703

Reaction score
Having an electrical load connected to any kind of generator will create a mechanical load on it. Basically, you won't spin that thing up fast enough, especially through a reduction gear type setup, to create enough power to power the device running it.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
In physics there is something known as the Law of Conservation of Energy. It details exactly why this cannot, and will not work.

I recommend you Google it.

Top Bottom