Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd s/c fs

skilledbum23

Reaction score
So I'm finally getting this up for sale - It's the first URD Rotrex setup I've got. I have all the parts, two belts (one used for a few thousand miles and the other brand new), the easy install harness extension, two TTC bypass valves (both are good), and two pulleys (one 75mm and one 80mm). I probably have a few other things that I just can't think of right now. It was on the truck for maybe 30k miles. It still works - everything is good with it. The guys that know us, know that we didn't rag on the system. We got on it hard once in a blue moon. All the pieces and parts are there. I even have a new relay for you. The only thing you'd have to get is a bottle of traction fluid. I'm selling it for $3600 shipped. I know a few of you said you wanted first dibs on this, so if you are one of those people, pm me to remind me. I've been busy and I honestly just don't remember. :) I know the next question will be why I took it off. Yes, Lance knows I did, and it's mainly because he's wanting to sell it and get something more reasonable to upgrade and tinker with (which means a possible part out might be coming up within the next month or two). It's just waaay too expensive to work on this truck now. We've done everything we can to it and now the only things left are the BIG things, which quite frankly aren't too worth it in the end. It just makes more sense to get the Supra he's always wanted and put money into it and it actually add to it's value :top:

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, and no low balling - I'm not up for that, so don't PM me with BS offers :top:

It might be better to just email me too, as I get them on my Blackberry and I can respond back faster! kristina.friedley@yahoo.com

ENJOY!!!!

PS If anyone can find some others that sold, send me the link to the threads so I can adjust the price accordingly.

Tapp

Reaction score
NOOOOO SAY IT AINT SOO!!!!

but for a supra...ill let is slide :bird:

Tell Lance i said whats up! and hurry up and come home!!

dont leave xru:frown:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
We won't! I haven't talked to him in close to 4 weeks tho, but no news is good news! He told me to part it out and sell it while he's gone but I said no... He needs to make that decision when he gets home! I'm having a few things done to it while he's gone tho, so we'll see what happens!

How have you been btw?

Gadget

Reaction score
The best suggestion I have for you is to put that up on eBay!!

Used URD products sell very, very fast on eBay.

Gadget

skilledbum23

Reaction score
The best suggestion I have for you is to put that up on eBay!!

Used URD products sell very, very fast on eBay.

Gadget

I will if it doesn't sell on here within a week or so - thanks for the suggestion!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
man, If I only had the money.....:frown:

good luck on the sale. tell hubby Keith said wazzzz-up and thanks for the grill.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
mk-1 i'm guessing - it's the one they don't sell anymore, and it's got the URD piggyback split-second software with it

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
If anyone in the mid-atlantic area picks this up. I would be more than happy to help with the install.

So dont be scared..:smile:

Justin

rich017

Reaction score
What she says is true about the truck not driven hard.

Lance drove like a Granny. lol

skilledbum23

Reaction score
What she says is true about the truck not driven hard.

Lance drove like a Granny. lol

HAHAHA! Hey now, no picking on him when he can't defend himself! :eviltongue: I'll be sure to tell him that next time I hear from him :biggrin:

pumo420

Reaction score
are you willing to let go of one of the bypass valves?

skilledbum23

Reaction score
bumping my own thread... anyone???? I'd like to have it sold before I move back up to NC in three weeks, unless one of you live in that general region and I can make a trip to you and deliver it rather than spend all the money for shipment... :hmmmm2:

And again, Lance is still not home, so this is his wife, Kristina :wink:

Top Bottom