Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this a horrrrible idea?

sbx595

Reaction score
As is pretty obvious in the picture I didn't do this for real, I did it with duct tape to get an idea what it would look like, I don't know, one second I'm like that would be sick, the next I'm thinking I'd look like a punk ass homo. What do you guys think, honesty wont hurt my feelings, I have my back up plan picked out as well, which is muchhh less drastic.

orangerims.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea....your truck not mine

5000XD

Reaction score
You will be noticed by the blind :laugh:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Makes me think of the FL Gators........................I can't stand the Gators! Haha....but it would be different

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I think it looks cool, but I would go with another color.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
If anything I would do what Gadget did and paint it a shade of bronze on the stockers. I think it'll look sick that way.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
If anything I would do what Gadget did and paint it a shade of bronze on the stockers. I think it'll look sick that way.

I wanted to do that to mine...until i saw Gadget is one step ahead of me...

Blue and bronze...just like the paint and rim color on my dream car...04 STi...:adore:

TRD-X

Reaction score
You asked for it and I'm the one who will give it to you!

That will looks like crap on a SWB! :ahhhhh::ahhhhh:Lame Ricer looking color Cuz! :stupid: and this :eviltongue::eviltongue:

earnesje

Reaction score
You should do it gunmetel grey. That also looks on swb.

ntinhri

Reaction score
1- we have some very good folks with photo shop....... dont waste your time with duct tape.
2- orange sucks
3- gun metal or bronze would be nice
4- not trying to be a as just honest

Venomous_X

Reaction score
the problem with gunmetal is it has been done....why would any of you want another truck to look like your own or someone elses? You gotta think outside the box.... I mean hell you can look at the top rides up there and two different trucks have the same wheels, not to mention to anyone else who has them (not pickin on you pinky, it looks good but its been done man, your "mods" say it all and I lol everytime I read it.) Any color you pick should look good, but dont do gunmetal man please LOL....

Top Bottom