Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this a horrrrible idea?

Roseknight

Reaction score
I'd go for it, but you will need to add some other orange to your truck. Evo mod with orange, or twin stripes over the hood/roof ala muscle cars, or some sort of orange graphics on the side, even vinyl overlays to help tie the rims to the truck somehow. kinda like the way the GT40 has orange in the paint scheme to pull the rims into the whole car. Would definitely mean committing your truck to the blue/orange look, rather than just rims that could quickly be changed later.

I think it's cool.. not what I would do... but I don't want a blue truck either..
I think the comments that you would have to do some orange on the rest of the truck to tie it in are dead on..
one idea would be do the orange evo mod jumping past to the grill to turn into 2 stripes running at angles into the scoop with one stripe running back from the hood

another idea would be to do the evo mod in orange like the pic but add orange around the fog lights and on the bed top rail..

Zibilich

Reaction score
Ill be different and say go for it! I had a 2000 civic si that was black, and got some rims coated in highlighter yellow. Looked sick!

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
As is pretty obvious in the picture I didn't do this for real, I did it with duct tape to get an idea what it would look like, I don't know, one second I'm like that would be sick, the next I'm thinking I'd look like a punk ass homo. What do you guys think, honesty wont hurt my feelings, I have my back up plan picked out as well, which is muchhh less drastic.

orangerims.jpg

:laugh:sorry but dam that must of taken some time and must of been a bitch to get off one word PHOTOSHOP:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I honestly like the photochop that has it all tied in, yes it is out there, but being out there isnt a bad thing. Keep it clean and tie it all together, and the fans will come. Modding and CUSTOMIZING your truck isnt about what other people like, but what you like. I know personally, I like to get the input of others, but I am the one driving my truck.

Noone ever won first place from being mundane and unoriginal...hence CUSTOMIZING. Be easy mate!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
honestly.....don't like it at all.

But ur truck.

Top Bottom