Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

K2's New Baby: Boy or Girl ????

Boy or Girl, K2's baby

• Total voters

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Update from post #35 by K2 - Looks like we have two winners! :top: After both winners confirm, I'll send out two pieces of XRU merchandise to each (the winner's choice).

Thank you guys so much for all of the prayers and conversation over the past few weeks. It's definitely been tough - but today was really the catalyst of my "ball of anxiety." Hopefully from this point forward things will get a little easier - or at least a little more consistent.

We are still in the delivery room now - Mom is feeding baby. As soon as we get Mom into the recovery room I'll probably head to the house and post up some pics (as well as email photos to the family) - unfortunately I can't dump pics to my laptop.

Thanks again to everyone here for everything! As always, you guys rock! :rock:

Stevenredx said:
OK, i told Klint i was going to do this. As some of you already know, Klint (K2) is expecting a new addition to his family. I think he told me the due date was in March. He already has one son and i told him they would be having another boy. I was gonna see if the XR-U family could guess what it will be. Put your vote in and lets see how many get it right. :biggrin:

I say its gonna be another Boy. :top:

I say the birthday will be March 30th (because its the best birthday :biggrin: )

Attachments

• 1 (Custom) (2).jpg
    1 (Custom) (2).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about this - the person with the correct sex and the closest date will get a FREE XRU T-shirt AND Poster. :top: Good luck!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright - no more votes after this post, because half of you were just eliminated and to keep the game fair, no more guesses. :biggrin:

My wife and I went to doctor Friday for our ultrasound (on our five year wedding anniversary) and found out that we're having... a girl! We prayed so much to have one of each, but from a family that "makes boys" we thought there would be no chance. God has answered our prayers with a little baby girl.

Sorry to the 45 of you that guessed boy. I have removed your guesses just to make finding the winner easier later on. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright - I've closed this thread until the baby is delivered. I also went back and removed all the guesses that were wrong. If your post is still on the thread - then you're still in the running!

For my wife's sake, pray that she comes soon. :biggrin: The original due date was today, and still no baby.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I just heard from my wife --- she is having contractions that are about 10 minutes apart, lasting about 30 seconds. Looks like tonight may be the night.........

(thread re-opened, post your comments if you have any) :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hot damn... great news bro, due date sounds like it was dead on... you call me after that baby pops out to let me know how both of them are doing. My prayers go out to you, Krista and new one. :top:

Don't guess she will have the best birthday after all :motz::laugh:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Where's the live camera feed? j/k
Ill keep your entire family in my prayers:top:

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
Good luck Krista, I hope your not in labor that long & everything goes well. Tell Connor that "The Lady" as he calls me said hello.
Lots of love,
ash

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Congrats Klint, My wife and I are praying that everything goes as smooth as possible. Your probably stressin like crazy man, hang in there. I forget, have you both decided on a name for her yet?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Awesome... family Mod FTW!:biggrin:

Congrats in advance!:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick update (as I write this from my front porch/patio) - not much has changed... contractions are still irregular but consistent. It'll more than likely be tonight or tomorrow. I just pray that she doesn't drag me to the hospital at 3am again. That was pretty tough last time. :thumpdown:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Hope everything works out well Klint!! Can't wait for the day when I get a lil Mod freak to catch my addiction! :top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I still say it's K3 not Kadin :top:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I just pray that she doesn't drag me to the hospital at 3am again. That was pretty tough last time. :thumpdown:

haha... i remember that story, don't take any sleeping pills this time :laugh:

Keep us updated bro.... best of luck :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Just a quick update (as I write this from my front porch/patio) - not much has changed... contractions are still irregular but consistent. It'll more than likely be tonight or tomorrow. I just pray that she doesn't drag me to the hospital at 3am again. That was pretty tough last time. :thumpdown:

Starting right now my guess will be right if it happens in the next 24 hours :rock:

She'd be born on my 21st bday :laugh:

Top Bottom