Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

K2's New Baby: Boy or Girl ????

Boy or Girl, K2's baby

• Total voters

NightWing

Reaction score
Yea Bro Good Luck and my best wishes to u and ur Family.. Hope all goes well

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Klint a couple of minutes ago and the new baby girl has arrived... i think he said she was born around 10:40 am, the baby and his wife are doing good. He said he will post a pic in a couple of hours.... Congrats bro.... :top:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Aaahhhhhhh Congrats Klint!!!!!! :top:

Anyone guess March 27th?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
March 27th, Girl :top:

march 27th girl

Looks like we have two winners! :top: After both winners confirm, I'll send out two pieces of XRU merchandise to each (the winner's choice).

Thank you guys so much for all of the prayers and conversation over the past few weeks. It's definitely been tough - but today was really the catalyst of my "ball of anxiety." Hopefully from this point forward things will get a little easier - or at least a little more consistent.

We are still in the delivery room now - Mom is feeding baby. As soon as we get Mom into the recovery room I'll probably head to the house and post up some pics (as well as email photos to the family) - unfortunately I can't dump pics to my laptop.

Thanks again to everyone here for everything! As always, you guys rock! :rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow still posting from the hospital.

Well, there's nothing going on now. Momma is doing the first feeding and I'm sitting here watching in the rocking chair, drinking on a Coke. Trust me - delivering babies ain't what you see on TV. :biggrin:

Not to mention - you guys are my extended family! :wink:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats Klint!!!!...........Thats awesome:rock:

Once I get my bonus, I'll be sure do donate some $$ for your diaper funds:top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats! As stated before... Family MOD FTW!:top:

Are you and Krista ready for the every 2 hour feedings again? When we had our second child, I kinda forgot how much of a luxury sleep was. Keep Krista happy and try to keep her company while feeding. In other words, don't just sleep all night because you can and can't do the actual feedings! She WILL appreciate your time and effort.:top:

Congrats again!

BTW, What is your daughter's name?:dontknow:

Last edited:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Congratz bro! Now lets see who in the Underground has the same B-Day!

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Congrats Klint And Krista. Like I Said This Morning, I'll Be There After Work. I'll Call Before I Head Over. I Can't Wait To See The New Addition. What's Big Brother Think About Having A Lil Sis Now?

trd_sport

Reaction score
Congrats Klint...I'm glad everyone is doing well:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on little kadin! btw thanks for the female name correction to my previous post/guess.hope all are doing well. have her nickname be K3.5 better equipted. than a boy at k3 j/k:biggrin:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Congrats!!! Great name too!! My sis just had her little baby boy last Thursday and his name is Cade. Pretty close! lol :biggrin:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Looks like we have two winners! :top: After both winners confirm, I'll send out two pieces of XRU merchandise to each (the winner's choice).

Thank you guys so much for all of the prayers and conversation over the past few weeks. It's definitely been tough - but today was really the catalyst of my "ball of anxiety." Hopefully from this point forward things will get a little easier - or at least a little more consistent.

We are still in the delivery room now - Mom is feeding baby. As soon as we get Mom into the recovery room I'll probably head to the house and post up some pics (as well as email photos to the family) - unfortunately I can't dump pics to my laptop.

Thanks again to everyone here for everything! As always, you guys rock! :rock:

Wwooooo i'm a genius :rock::laugh:

Congrats Klint!

Xample

Reaction score
congrats buddy...i was wishing the best all day for yall... i cant wait to ask krista how everything came out...haha shes gonna slap me

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good news man. Hope that all is well and will continue to pray for you guys. Congrats!!!!!:top:

Top Bottom