Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moneyblind's Build [Consolidating all my threads]

Moneyblind

Reaction score
So basically you made everyone do a fire drill, due to modding? That is hilarious. LOL. What time of the day was it?

Haha, was about 10 in the AM; So not alot of people here...thank god....roflmao; But yea, Thats how I roll... :crinklehair:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Just got the AFE today; Putting it on prob tommorow if I dont go to scraping.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Painted the Toyo Logo's red yesterday, Just too lazy to put up pics till today ;) Thanks GILLY for the recommendation!

2012-06-21_18-17-32_240.jpg

2012-06-21_18-17-26_612.jpg

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Red lip......n e one????? I forsee i drop in your future....lol..

sinister07

Reaction score
Lookin sweet buddy. Gotta get her dropped now. You would be surprised what 1.75" does for the looks of your truck :) I know it's already on your list of mods to come sell about 10 push starts and get that show on the road! I would also consider popin your new headlights apart and painting those chrome rings like another member suggested... How sic would that thing look with them painted red and some nice eyelids on there...I think it would really set it apart!

Moneyblind

Reaction score
lol, me and headlights really dont get along, I would have to employ the help of someone else on that one lol :p

sinister07

Reaction score
Is that where the crack came from on your stockers? Yeah man I had a hell of a time with mine too, but I found once you get it out of the oven you should has a hair dryer or heat gun handy and it will keep it nice and toasty as you pull it apart. Even if you don't do that the eye lids will help it a ton. It will help it flow so much better.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Your X is dripping wet....

Nice contrast with the emblems. :top:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Torspd said:
Your X is dripping wet....

Nice contrast with the emblems. :top:

Yup! There is a tropical storm heading in right now, got called into work to secure shit down....right as I got home from scraping, no down time :(

And mark, you know you like my truck wet... *moneyblinds immature moment*

------------------------------------------
Sent from my Android using Forum Runner

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Just installed a Double Din, PVH1400DVD; Relay included; the old owner left in SUPER TROOPERS!!!! w00t :blurock:

Dont mind the junk in the passenger floor board; thats just wrapping paper; Was like christmas today!

Also, Notice the original Coupe Shifter ;) I picked that up at Scraping the Coast, courtesy of GaX-Runner! Thanks man!

2012-06-25_17-20-20_16.jpg

Also got my Satoshi in the mail today, I wish I could say I was impressed with the craftmanship; The over look is awesome, and I will be relocating the horns soon; But the satoshi looks like it was rushed.... really really rushed; That combined with the fact its a real cheap grill, I just might be tackling the satoshi mod on my OEM grill and selling this one; (I wanted to source it out so it would be perfect....blah)

2012-06-25_17-14-45_747.jpg

2012-06-25_17-14-55_554.jpg

Debating buying some plasti-dip and doing the full evo...REAL soon...lol..........

Last edited:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I will get em mate! Lol, money money; The radio and grill is worth over 650 alone :p Im not made of money :p

Moneyblind

Reaction score
hahaa....wow...I am actually a lil perturbed; I know I should be honored; but I liked being unique...lol I love how he is all

so a simple "thumbs up/thumbs down poll" on the asthetics of the "Tbird Reverse Skunk" (my term) Hood Mod.

At least give credit, I think that is what is annoying me. Credit not being given....lol, but I am all about respect and credit; Even if nothing is achieved; Recognition and Accolades are important...lol

TacomaGus

Reaction score
looks sick man, always wanted a RR truck myself cuz it goes well with black or chrome/polished accessories

hahaa....wow...I am actually a lil perturbed; I know I should be honored; but I liked being unique...lol I love how he is all

At least give credit, I think that is what is annoying me. Credit not being given....lol, but I am all about respect and credit; Even if nothing is achieved; Recognition and Accolades are important...lol

and i do believe there's a couple guys over there who have done something similar...

Last edited:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
So I got in touch with a untapped resource here on Hurlburt! Found a very talented welder that has done turbo's before and is more than willing to help out! Looks like I have my next project....expensive expensive, but yup. Its going to happen!

Time to start selling all I own...lol

Top Bottom