Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My truck has BOOST!

fmap4life

Reaction score
After about 250 miles, it was time to see how well my TRD blower performed on my truck. I did two full throttle runs earlier tonight. WOW!!! I was not disappointed. Getting up to 60 seems likes mere seconds. Before I knew it, I was at 80. My PLX gauge recorded that I hit 4900 RPM.

I can see how this stuff can get addicting.

Over the next day or so, I'll get a data log with Xtune and go for another round of WOT pulls. Looking forward to it.

Congrats on the outstanding job you guys did.
I would say less than a month ago before I bought one of these trucks, I always said "How is it possible people can put all that money into their vehicle, and not have a pot to piss in" , I have a pot to piss in but I may have to auction it to get some mods added to my blank list, Absolutely coming to me on how you can get addicted to it. Good job guys!!!

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Took the truck on a its longest road trip yet with my wife up to see her family in Fayetteville, AR. It usually takes us 10 hours to complete the trip from Houston, but with boost and a clear road, I did it in a little over 9 hours. LOL

The truck did awesome and it was a blast to drive up through the Ozark mountains. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Top Bottom