Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pics of Full new set-up - bagged x-runner

BSPX

Reaction score
reverse 4-links are a big no-no in air ride. Watch your bags up front. They had a bad batch of bags from airlift a while back that the center support ring blew out on. The bag angle at ride height is a little extreme, but I have seen worse. You NEED to be running Slam bags in the front and maybe contitechs in the rear. The contitechs arent as stiff and you can run a much larger bag, like 7" would be perfect. Your psi would drop to around 40 and the ride would smooth out considerably. Watch out for those tie rods up front too. What compressor and valves are you using?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is badazz Lenie! NICE WORK! :rock: :adore: I agree - the pics with the quarter are EPIC.

Tapp

Reaction score
that is one sick truck!!!! nice work!:top:

TOYTACO

Reaction score
reverse 4-links are a big no-no in air ride. Watch your bags up front. They had a bad batch of bags from airlift a while back that the center support ring blew out on. The bag angle at ride height is a little extreme, but I have seen worse. You NEED to be running Slam bags in the front and maybe contitechs in the rear. The contitechs arent as stiff and you can run a much larger bag, like 7" would be perfect. Your psi would drop to around 40 and the ride would smooth out considerably. Watch out for those tie rods up front too. What compressor and valves are you using?

I agree with exactly what he said! Slams are the only way to go that is all i use on my trucks... Looks sick tho!

Joe_XR

Reaction score
I always wanted a bagged truck but never took the leap! Maybe someday when it's all show and no go. I think the truck looks great!!!

Grumpy

Reaction score
PICT0327.jpg

:rock::rock::rock:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Pics dont do it justice... it looks so much better in person, Lenie you truck is sweeter than before :rock:

Yallrun

Reaction score
The technology of bags just keeps getting better and better. Nice! :top:

Rodriguez

Reaction score
holly crap. That is badazz. Definately one of the dopest X-Runners out there!

Shanes56

Reaction score
WOW, but one question why a tow hitch? even lifter as high as you can are you still able to tow anything?

THat is awesome though great job!

blastap

Reaction score
ill bet the hitch hits the ground first thus saving bumper peices ,atleast when i pull out of driveways my hitch drags across the street.

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
The height with the bags filled looks factory.:laugh:

ill bet the hitch hits the ground first thus saving bumper peices ,atleast when i pull out of driveways my hitch drags across the street.
Fill the bags before going over bumps or driveways.

Last edited by a moderator:

blazinx

Reaction score
wow that thing is crazy low know put some metal blocks on the rear and go freeway draggin

fuseaku

Reaction score
It looks good... I'm just not down with the whole slamming a vehicle to the ground thing. To each his (her) own though.

Top Bottom