Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tha BS Thread

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hmm, im a true member, I been punished once upon a time.... Jeremias horsepower and torque means nothing when you got no traction -_-

Murderface

Reaction score
If I had posi traction I would go fast lol

*Newsflash* 2005-2008 XRunners have a posi trac dif. Unless urs is blown u should be laying down 2 tire marks like the rest of us 2005-2008 X's

Has anyone noticed Balboa has fallen off the face of the earth? No post in 30 days.

I don't think anyone has posted anything about that because no one gives a flying FAWK and u shouldn't either!

Last edited:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
*Newsflash* 2005-2008 XRunners have a posi trac dif. Unless urs is blown u should be laying down 2 tire marks like the rest of us 2005-2008 X's

Wasn't going to say anything...driver mod. He needed to lower his tire pressure....running the exact same suspension, same tires (mine are 20mm wider, on 50mm wider rims.) Rocking a SLIGHT, stretch/square, setup. I lowered my tires down to 20psi...second run of the night, layed down the time in my sig, same Night as butters at texfest. Told him to lower his tire pressure down to something under 20psi, and do a second gear burnout to warm em up. OEM tires size is slighlty bulged on a 8" rim, so if you get the tire pressure down low enough, You can take advantage of that sidewall flex.:top:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
hmm, im a true member, I been punished once upon a time.... Jeremias horsepower and torque means nothing when you got no traction -_-

Hey be nice....his truck rides nice..... first supercharged xr I drove:blurock::blurock::blurock:

And Bombs is the second..... :blurock::blurock::blurock::blurock::blurock:

Best weekend ever.....

And of course riding in the tundy

ntinhri

Reaction score
Lololololol

what you LOLOLOLOL at slideways? you cant drift.... :biggrin:

Hey be nice....his truck rides nice..... first supercharged xr I drove:blurock::blurock::blurock:

And Bombs is the second..... :blurock::blurock::blurock::blurock::blurock:

Best weekend ever.....

And of course riding in the tundy

Its a shame that the tundy was the fastest of the 3 you rode in... Wait did you know you truck would zoom like it did?:biggrin: you might have painted it pink, but I showed you it still has BALLS!!!:laugh:

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score

I don't think anyone has posted anything about that because no one gives a flying FAWK and u shouldn't either!

News flash its not posi traction full power does not go to both wheels at the same time.....its limited slip and decides to unlock whenever second gear cough cough doesn't matter I'm gonna get the arb air locker

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
News flash its not posi traction full power does not go to both wheels at the same time.....its limited slip and decides to unlock whenever second gear cough cough doesn't matter I'm gonna get the arb air locker

News flash posi tracion is just what GM called their limited slip differentials. I believe they were still clutch type limited slip differentials just like we have in our truck. It just seems to be the limited slip "nickname" that stuck.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
there are a few different kinds but gm uses the same clutch type as everyone else did

Murderface

Reaction score

U sure u don't wanna google that again and find the right answer? Oh wait David di it for u already BWAHAHAHAHA

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I love it when someone tries to correct someone and fails..... HOORAH....bitch

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I love it when someone tries to correct someone and fails..... HOORAH....bitch

But who is wrong?? ChristDenied for calling it "Posi", or butters thinking that "Posi" is something completely different than we have in the trucks?? :dontknow:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
News flash posi tracion is just what GM called their limited slip differentials. I believe they were still clutch type limited slip differentials just like we have in our truck. It just seems to be the limited slip "nickname" that stuck.

News flash. Pop tarts are awesome.

ntinhri

Reaction score
News flash , rules say be nice or be gone.. overmoderators should lbe, lead by example.... lolololi

I like blueberries POP tarts...

Murderface

Reaction score
A bitch look in the mirror sonny you got it written on your forehead and It is not a true locking diff thanks

Bwahahahaha

Steve u are a blueberry pop tart

And it's snowing here in South Jersey!! Crazy shit it's not even November yet!

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I heard the east coast was in for some nasty weather. Get out the snow tires boys.

Top Bottom