Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TwinTurbo XR Tuned @7psi

megabitez

Reaction score
FINALLY TUNED!!!!!
I gotta get the videos up but @ 7psi we hit 378whp and 403t!!!!!
Went from 14a/f to 12.8a/f @ 7psi.
We tried to turn it up and at 8psi it went WAY lean so we gonna do fuel pump upgrade and turn up the boost another day!!

Gadget

Reaction score
12.8 is still WAY to lean for that power/boost level.

Have you ever gotten a P-0103 code?

I have a fuel pump upgrade almost ready to go. I just need to find the right filter to go with it.

Have you checked the duty cycle of those injectors at peak Torque yet? If you have maxed them out we can help you add a little more injector capacity.

Gadget

megabitez

Reaction score
i dont remember off hand what the duty cycle was but if i remember correctly it was hard to tell because the fuel pump wasnt giving even fuel. but man i love the piggy back and injectors you sold me. So i would LOVE to buy your fuel pump upgrade aswell! Let me know! i wanna buy the first 1! LOL try to get the videos up now. what would you see is a good a/f @ 7psi is?

stretch200

Reaction score
that's awesome!! What injectors did you get from URD? I'm working on my own set-up.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
giggity...

How much did you say you paid for your setup?

07bspXR

Reaction score
Nice numbers man, you could easily hit 400 with the fuel pump and upping the boost a little.:top:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
WOW!!!:adore:

Those are around 5.7 Tundra crank #s but 2,500lbs less, you got to take it to the track man, with slicks and without.:rock:

Tapp

Reaction score
awesome numbers bro!!! video???:dontknow:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Hope the trans/clutch hold. How much did this setup cost you dude?

megabitez

Reaction score
setup COMPLETED is alittle over 10k ya its alot but its crazy man i love it! so far np with clutch and tranny but wierd thing happened. i was omw home and doing 60-120 rolls again and i completely lost power. i would give it gas and everything nothing happened. i thought i blow my motor i was about to cry lol i dont know what happened i called everyone nobody knows but it ran fine so i guess it was nothing

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
FINALLY TUNED!!!!!
I gotta get the videos up but @ 7psi we hit 378whp and 403t!!!!!
Went from 14a/f to 12.8a/f @ 7psi.
We tried to turn it up and at 8psi it went WAY lean so we gonna do fuel pump upgrade and turn up the boost another day!!

yeah I loose roughly 5 psi above 4K WOT,

I was thinking a little as to why TRD oversized the injectors for the S/C kit so much, and I bet this is why. If you cant hold pressure, higher flow is the only way to get the fuel. and I bet that the TRD unit cant hold pressure at the top end either, but has a large enough injector to make up for it

Justin

XRLover25

Reaction score
Very nice numbers, good luck to you and the fuel prob. Every 1 would like to see what that thing can do!! That is the best setup so far, is it not? Has anyone else hit 400 rwtq?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Very nice numbers, good luck to you and the fuel prob. Every 1 would like to see what that thing can do!! That is the best setup so far, is it not? Has anyone else hit 400 rwtq?

Yes, I know of a few people that have TTs and have gone up to 500 HP.

Top Bottom