Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Update) Help me show up for my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
ohh my goodness gracious.. I'm kinda glad i wasn't on for these last few pages!! lol Im just keeping my mouth shut lol especially after the competition in the chat room last night haha.. but yall are awesome.. haha

Haha... yea the competetion that spyder pulled the win with:laugh: ... It was quite the chat last night lol:top:

jcool2040

Reaction score
Haha... yea the competetion that spyder pulled the win with:laugh: ... It was quite the chat last night lol:top:
But im still the only one here with her number and who has actually spent any real time with her. LOL

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
But im still the only one here with her number and who has actually spent any real time with her. LOL

You THINK your the only one with her number:biggrin:

But hey great for you, I'll mail you a cookie:top:

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
why dont you two jump in chat? Save me from the boredom:laugh:

jcool2040

Reaction score
You THINK your the only one with her number:biggrin:

But hey great for you, I'll mail you a cookie:top:
im pretty sure im the only one!!! haha i will pm you my adress and be on the look out for that cookie. i falling behind i got to give alot of them to ancgirl. lol

i_ski

Reaction score
OKay now I have to ask... What did I miss in the chat room last night? What competition? Damn this having a life, getting in the way of my soap opera ;)

Oh and Jcool... How many girls in Tallahassee florida?
Pick a different one man, life isn't meant to be that difficult.

ancgirl2007

Reaction score
OKay now I have to ask... What did I miss in the chat room last night? What competition? Damn this having a life, getting in the way of my soap opera ;)

Oh and Jcool... How many girls in Tallahassee florida?
Pick a different one man, life isn't meant to be that difficult.

I WISH HE WOULD!!!!

i_ski

Reaction score
oh i did a little checking and betwee the ages of 18 and 34 there are approximately 30183 girl in your city there has to be AT LEAST 1 that will make you happier (I'm betting the number is more like 30182, but I'm an a$$hole), more likely about 10000 in a popluation of 150000 that's 1 in 15 shouldn't be that hard to find... You now have homework.

Bauer_WA

Reaction score
Well this will either get deleted or get me a ban

:hahaha:
dezilou2qt.jpg

showphoto.php

jcool2040

Reaction score
oh i did a little checking and betwee the ages of 18 and 34 there are approximately 30183 girl in your city there has to be AT LEAST 1 that will make you happier (I'm betting the number is more like 30182, but I'm an a$$hole), more likely about 10000 in a popluation of 150000 that's 1 in 15 shouldn't be that hard to find... You now have homework.
but you see that ancgirl is one in a million and she make me happier like no other girl i have ever met. She is the word to me she makes me so happy!!! and some greif some time to. But the happness she brings me out ways the grief.

Bauer_WA

Reaction score
Jcool no offence mate but most of us here have tried to help you out with so called "life information/help".I think most of us guys have known or dealt with this kind of stuff before.I would put a $100 on the fact none of us ever ended up dating them again or even getting engaged to them. Seems to me she enjoys the drama.Also seems to me you have less issues than her!!

I think this is what Dr Phil might say...I think this girl just discovered that she is hot and what she can make guys do all because of her body/mind.She knows she has some kind of control or power over you and the more attention you give her....the more you feed her issues / addiction to the situation.

I have nothing against either of you but I would say its time to move on.You have a great truck and live in one of the hottest states in the USA and that state has a great beach with even hotter babes. Go use the chick magnet of a truck you have and getting pulling!!!!

Best of luck to you:top:

ancgirl2007

Reaction score
Jcool no offence mate but most of us here have tried to help you out with so called "life information/help".I think most of us guys have known or dealt with this kind of stuff before.I would put a $100 on the fact none of us ever ended up dating them again or even getting engaged to them. Seems to me she enjoys the drama.Also seems to me you have less issues than her!!

I think this is what Dr Phil might say...I think this girl just discovered that she is hot and what she can make guys do all because of her body/mind.She knows she has some kind of control or power over you and the more attention you give her....the more you feed her issues / addiction to the situation.

I have nothing against either of you but I would say its time to move on.You have a great truck and live in one of the hottest states in the USA and that state has a great beach with even hotter babes. Go use the chick magnet of a truck you have and getting pulling!!!!

Best of luck to you:top:

Ok i have somehow officially become the badguy... all i have to say is that i really don't thrive off the attention like you think i do. I broke up with john and I broke his heart and that still hurts me today but he's such a great friend and I would love to keep it that way... but i have told him over and over again that if he can't drop all the •XR•XR•XR•XR and just be my friend then I can't be around him anymore.. He has agreed and said he would change but it always ends up the same way and im getting tired of all this immaturnity and im almost ready to just end the whole friendship!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
oh i did a little checking and betwee the ages of 18 and 34 there are approximately 30183 girl in your city there has to be AT LEAST 1 that will make you happier (I'm betting the number is more like 30182, but I'm an a$$hole), more likely about 10000 in a popluation of 150000 that's 1 in 15 shouldn't be that hard to find...

There's LOTS of women in Tallyho. In my 4 1/2 years there I ran across :):cough:: thru ::cough:: ) quite a few. If action is what you're looking for, there's FSU, TCC, and even FAMU (if you're up for a challenge :laugh: ).

On the flip side, you come across as emotionally needy and that's a tough situation for people on the outside to want to be into. Especially people around our age and as young as ancgirl2007. I know you said you had a lot of shyt goin on, but now's the time to live it up. You got the rest of your life to be in love and/or miserable.

You now have homework.

:laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Ok i have somehow officially become the badguy... all i have to say is that i really don't thrive off the attention like you think i do. I broke up with john and I broke his heart and that still hurts me today but he's such a great friend and I would love to keep it that way... but i have told him over and over again that if he can't drop all the •XR•XR•XR•XR and just be my friend then I can't be around him anymore.. He has agreed and said he would change but it always ends up the same way and im getting tired of all this immaturnity and im almost ready to just end the whole friendship!

We're not calling you the only antagonist. Jcool2040 obviously has his own personal issues he's gotta deal with and the mustang driver needs to masturbate, but from the story we've been told (as well as some of your comments) you seem to like being in the middle of it, and even egg it on some, but when shyt hits the fan, someone does something stupid, or someone gets hurt, then you want to back out and act like it has nothing to do with you and "you're so sick of it".

As an analogy... you're like the getaway driver who's suprised when they get locked up with the robber. Didn't directly commit any crime (assuming there was no police chase) but just as guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom