Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upgrade Complete! (kind of)

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we pulled the website down for two whole days to back up all of our files and database, update some needed threads and guidelines and also to install the latest software update. As expected, the software update broken everything. Okay, not really everything - but it broke a lot. I've managed to get things back to the point where they are operational... but there are still some problems.

You will notice tons of new features and tons of new bugs. Please do not PM me about things that don't work. I'm aware of most of them already I'm sure. I'll be working on fixing the problems over the next week or so. Most of the problems are aesthetic - meaning the graphics or text are in the wrong place or hard to read. Also during the update, some features (such as mods on each post) were lost. I will fix these as I have time. We'll get back to normal XRUers, I promise!

Thanks to everyone for your patience during the downtime... and without further a due, let the games begin. :rockon:

Attachments

• upgrade_complete.gif
    upgrade_complete.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 478

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Keep up the great work! Thanks again for providing this forum to all of us!

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
wooohooo something to do again! but oh crap... where is all our mod info?? lol

joman

Reaction score
:top:thank you for the hard work and doing the update it is really appreciated more than you know even though often times it is UNSAID :top:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Thanks klint for bring it to us in such a rush...:top:

We all appreciate you Klint!.... :rock:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Good work Klint doing an awesome job!!!! :rockon:

PascoX

Reaction score
Alright, XRU is back up!!!! It's been a long two days. All hail the almighty K2!!!!!!!!

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Yea! I have something to do at work again!:rock:

I can't see my list of truck mods! How will I know what I have done to my truck!?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't see my list of truck mods! How will I know what I have done to my truck!?

Don't everyone go sticking them in their sigs just yet! They're coming back... I just have to put the code back in. The software upgrade wiped out some of the custom work that I had done.

Don't look at the profiles. :frown: There are a TON of new features in the profile section but they are somewhat unusable right now because the templates got completely destroyed during the upgrade.

Troskey

Reaction score
bout time! i was goin crazy at work...bodybuilding stuff gets old pretty quick...

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Don't look at the profiles. :frown: There are a TON of new features in the profile section but they are somewhat unusable right now because the templates got completely destroyed during the upgrade.

See, if you wouldn't have said this, I would have never even bothered to look at the profile section. However, now that you have said it, I am curious!:biggrin:

JakeX

Reaction score
that's a crappy situation, but we will have pat-ee-ince im sure

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Back online...Coool. :biggrin:

Should we notice any difference on the site or are they a secret to let us find out for ourselves? :laugh:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Back online...Coool. :biggrin:

Should we notice any difference on the site or are they a secret to let us find out for ourselves? :laugh:

If you double post, the forum automatically merges it with your last post.:top: Also, there are quite a few new features in the profile section, none of which are functioning yet though!:thumpdown:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

As we get to play with the new features, we'll post them up in the news section --- that is, unless you find them first. :biggrin: It's like an XRU scavenger hunt. :laugh:

Also, there are quite a few new features in the profile section, none of which are functioning yet though!:thumpdown:

The functions in the profile section are actually working - just the templates (the look of the pages) is somewhat broken and difficult to use.

Top Bottom