Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x-1 3rd hour review

blastap

Reaction score
i was instructed not to run the truck without them installed, they are clocked like 4 degrees dif than stock

ABP

Reaction score
It will work without the gears. You will want to install them. They are worth 10-15hp by themselfs.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome Poolie! unfortunately, I could barely swing the loot for the MAPECU2... don't know if I'll be able to do the X-1 any time soon but it definitely is going on the old wish list.

Can't wait to see your truck run bro!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
And jason has NEVER seen my truck in his rearview..

didn't said that he did. Just that he says that you will someday all the time... :bird:

We will see big boy I got my toy in the passenger seat:)

This is going to be very entertaining....:biggrin:

Sounds awesome Poolie! unfortunately, I could barely swing the loot for the MAPECU2... don't know if I'll be able to do the X-1 any time soon but it definitely is going on the old wish list.

Can't wait to see your truck run bro!

You shuch yoslef! Atleast you are S/C'd....:argh::biggrin:

Last edited:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
damn Steve.....I think I might have to get a ride from you the next time we meet up....

I want to see some vids and slips:biggrin:

me too! Doesnt suprise me that gadget did all that for you, he is the nicest vendor I have ever met. Great guy.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
He's gonna need the 6000 redline and launch control when dealing with a RR :biggrin:

Tapp

Reaction score
congrats on the install bro!!!... :top: i cant wait to ride in that thing again!! and i thought your truck pulled hard before i can only imagine now!!!...gimmie the vids!!!

looks like my fund just went to the X-1.. it sucks tryin to play catch-up with the fastest TRD x-runner..!!!:adore:..now if only those tree's will stay out of my way!!..LOL

trd_sport

Reaction score
Im going to have to get myself an early X-mas gift I think.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Im going to have to get myself an early X-mas gift I think.

Talked to Scott the other day regarding your truck.. They mentioned something about needing a double cab automatic.. :biggrin:

blastap

Reaction score
holy crap i just went out and tried the launch control.........this x-1 is so effing cool, you rev it up to 2500rpm floor it, it make 7lbs of boost and sounds like a two stage on a turbo car and makes you the best driver . it take no talent what so ever to leave the line with this magical box. you would scare off most of the cars you race before the lightg turns green.

ntinhri

Reaction score
couch couch check vids section.. I did a few quick ones.. nothing special, just wanted to show you what it does.. if I clock the last run correctly it was close to 11 ish seconds to 85 - 90 range..

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I am clocking your 0-60 the best i can in the high 4s.

Would be nice to have a up close speedo shot.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
holy crap i just went out and tried the launch control.........this x-1 is so effing cool, you rev it up to 2500rpm floor it, it make 7lbs of boost and sounds like a two stage on a turbo car and makes you the best driver . it take no talent what so ever to leave the line with this magical box. you would scare off most of the cars you race before the lightg turns green.
you did get it? It does work? (the trac control?)

any spin or do you lauch hard?

blastap

Reaction score
the launch control is the shizz, from scott himself '' Feather the throttle until it reaches 2500 rpm(calibratable) – the rev-limiter will kick-in to hold this rpm
5. Launch the vehicle
6. It will pull-out massive spark on a progressive ramp (calibratable) for 3 seconds (calibratable)''

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
the launch control is the shizz, from scott himself '' Feather the throttle until it reaches 2500 rpm(calibratable) – the rev-limiter will kick-in to hold this rpm
5. Launch the vehicle
6. It will pull-out massive spark on a progressive ramp (calibratable) for 3 seconds (calibratable)''
so you just rev to 2500 and it will hold it all by itself??

then you just stomp and lauch?

F'N sick....!!!!:rockon:

your going to make me call him tommorow arent you :laugh:

how do you load these programs? He just send them to you and you use a jump drive? He charging for updates?

Last edited:

blastap

Reaction score
yah you just floor it and go.no charge for updates but x-tune is not the easiest program to navigate through, i am just now starting to dig through all the graphs and tables. yah you should call gadget and get hooked up with one of these for sure. gadget was nice enough to call me and tell me scoop on the x-1

ntinhri

Reaction score
gadget understand this program better than scott..

yes watch my video you mash the gas and pop the clutch.. I need a trac bar bad now.. the launch control is fully adjustable too.. its sweet..

Top Bottom