Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU 2009 Calendar - Submit your photos!

DGXR

Reaction score
K2, I cut off a little bit of the bottom to clean up the picture. Do you want the full size of the pic or will clipping off a bit be alright?

Here's the pic in question

truck7.jpg

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
K2, I cut off a little bit of the bottom to clean up the picture. Do you want the full size of the pic or will clipping off a bit be alright?

You can crop however you like - just don't alter the color. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Here's another one. Not crazy about this one either, but I don't have time to go out and take new pics.:thumpdown:

Klint, my actual submitted pics are both untouched (just resized).

52423146.jpg

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just another friendly reminder... only 5 days left to get those photos in!!! :biggrin:

blastap

Reaction score
xrunner006.jpg
will someone please resize this for me? i tried but was unsuccesful

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Is the deadline Oct 31st at midnight or Oct 30th at midnight? i am trying to set up a shot but I don't know if it will happen. So I am looking at the last possible point submissions are accepted.

Thanks.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is the deadline Oct 31st at midnight or Oct 30th at midnight? i am trying to set up a shot but I don't know if it will happen. So I am looking at the last possible point submissions are accepted.

Thanks.

Submissions will likely be disabled Saturday morning. :top:

will someone please resize this for me? i tried but was unsuccesful

xrunner006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Werty

Reaction score
So I can still take send in my pics on Friday? Thats my day off/only time I have to take and figure out which pics to send in

Super Werty

Reaction score
waking up early tomorrow for my procrastinated photoshoot...dont end this without me!:laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I wish I had time to take my X on a photo shoot.:thumpdown:

mathyou

Reaction score
WhooHooo I almost didn't make it!!! my photos where last minute!!!

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I hope that it is ok for me to submit my lower resolutions files for the judging. These pics I submitted are taken with a 10 mp camera but the only ones that I have here at work are the ones that are on my Photobucket. So they files are smaller.

I read the first post and answered my concern.

May the best pic win.

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
WhooHooo I almost didn't make it!!! my photos where last minute!!!

From the quality of the pics, I have seen in the past from you, I would expect you to get two (2) months.:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
WAY TO STEP UP GUYS! We now have nearly 100 photos submitted for this year's calendar voting. And let me tell you... what a difference from last year! :rockon: The vast majority of these photos are just awesome. You guys really have done a great job and I want to thank everyone for submitting photos!

And here is a little hope for those of you that worked hard to get good pictures but may not make it into the calendar. There is still a possibility for some notoriety. :biggrin: Since we can only pic 12-13 photos for the calendar, I will keep the others on file for when we do more XRU cards and I will try to pick from those for card graphics. :top: Just my way of saying thanks for everyone's hard work in getting all these spectacular photos.

Top Bottom